2021–2022 Board of Directors
- President – Chris Goldsbury (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President – Rita Manachi
- Treasurer – Todd Lehr
- Secretary – Angela Hedges
- Director at Large – Sandy Birkholz
The board meets on the third Wednesday of the month at 7:30 p.m. in the Pavilion, county COVID-19 rules permitting. Until further notice, meetings will take place on Zoom. Members are welcome to attend; please read the rules of conduct for meetings. Feel free to download a copy of the meeting minutes below for the Regular Meetings of the Board. For an eMeeting, the RESA office will send electronic versions of the financial report, the General Manager’s report, the Office Manager’s report, and any new business.
Rules of Conduct for Meetings
Redwood Estates Services Association (“Association”) Board of Directors hereby adopts the following Rules of Conduct for all Meetings. Directors and Members shall comply with the following rules at all meetings of the Board of Directors:
1. Directors and Members shall maintain decorum during meetings. Directors and Members shall refrain from speaking until recognized by the meeting chair. Members do not speak at any time during board meetings except Member Forum.
2. When speaking, Members shall abide by time limits set by the meeting chair for comment.
3. Members shall not interrupt anyone who validly (as determined by the chair) has the floor, or otherwise disrupt the meeting.
4. Members shall confine their comments to things relevant to the issue being discussed.
5. Members may not speak for a second time until everyone who wants to speak has been given a chance to speak once and then as time allows and as the meeting chair allows.
6. Members may not speak more than twice on any one issue, subject to the discretion of the meeting chair.
7. Directors and Members shall refrain from engaging in personal oral attacks on either Board Members, fellow Association Members, the Association Operations Manager or Office Manager, and/or anyone else present in the room.
8. Directors and Members shall at all times behave with common courtesy and civility, and refrain from the use of abusive, rude, threatening, or crude language. At no time should any Member or Director engage in physical contact or threaten physical contact.
9. Members shall not record any portion of board meetings or member meetings, including audio, video, or via any other medium. The Board shall be responsible for producing the only official record of the meetings, which is the minutes.
10. Directors and Members attending meetings in person shall abide by County Health Department guidelines and mandates regarding COVID-19 or other pandemic, including but not limited to social distancing, mask wearing, and hygiene. No Director or Member should attend a meeting in person if he or she is suffering symptoms of COVID-19 or is under quarantine.
The Board, at its discretion, may ask anyone violating these rules or otherwise disrupting a meeting to immediately leave the meeting, and after proper notice and hearing may additionally impose disciplinary action, pursuant to the Association’s Amended and Restated Bylaws and Amended and Restated Articles of Incorporation, and/or applicable law.
Members of the Board of Directors may be contacted through the RESA office at 408 353 1866, or simply by filling out the form below to send a comment, a suggestion, or a question to the Board.
2021 Regular Meetings of the Board of Directors
- January 20, 2021
- February 17, 2021
- March 17, 2021
- April 11, 2021 – Annual Meeting of the Members
- April 21, 2021
- May 19, 2021
- June 16, 2021
- July 21, 2021
- August 18, 2021
- September 15, 2021
- October 20, 2021
- November 17, 2021
- December 15, 2021
2020 Regular Meetings of the Board of Directors
- January 15, 2020 minutes
- February 19, 2020 – no meeting
- March 18, 2020 minutes
- April 15, 2020 minutes
- May 20, 2020 minutes
- June 17, 2020 minutes
- July 15, 2020 minutes
- August 19, 2020 – no meeting due to CZU Lightning Complex
- September 16, 2020 minutes
- October 21, 2020 minutes
- November 18, 2020 DRAFT minutes
- December 16, 2020 minutes