2022–2023 Board of Directors
- President – Jennifer Throssell (email@example.com)
- VP and Treasurer – Pete Heller
- Secretary – Angela Hedges
- Director – Joseph Bruna
- Director and Assistant Treasurer – Matt Sheikh
The board meets on the third Wednesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. in the Pavilion. Members are welcome to attend; please read the rules of conduct for meetings. Minutes are available at the next month’s meeting’s Approval of Minutes.
2023 Meetings of the Board of Directors
- January 18, 2023
- February 15th, 2023
- March 22nd, 2023
- Annual Meeting of the Members, April 2nd @ 2pm
- April 19th, 2023 – no meeting due to Annual Meeting
- May 17th, 2023
- June 21st, 2023
- July 26th, 2023
- August 16th, 2023
- September 20th, 2023
- October 18th, 2023
For all other upcoming meetings this year, please visit our 2023 Calendar.
2022 Meetings of the Board of Directors
- January 19, 2022
- February 16, 2022
- March 13, 2022 – Annual Meeting of the Members
- April 20, 2022
- May 18, 2022
- June 15, 2022 – no meeting
- July 20, 2022
- August 17, 2022
- September 21, 2022
- October 19, 2022
- November 16, 2022
- December 21, 2022
Rules of Conduct for Meetings
Redwood Estates Services Association (“Association”) Board of Directors hereby adopts the following Rules of Conduct for all Meetings. Directors and Members shall comply with the following rules at all meetings of the Board of Directors:
1. Directors and Members shall maintain decorum during meetings. Directors and Members shall refrain from speaking until recognized by the meeting chair. Members do not speak at any time during board meetings except Member Forum.
2. When speaking, Members shall abide by time limits set by the meeting chair for comment.
3. Members shall not interrupt anyone who validly (as determined by the chair) has the floor, or otherwise disrupt the meeting.
4. Members shall confine their comments to things relevant to the issue being discussed.
5. Members may not speak for a second time until everyone who wants to speak has been given a chance to speak once and then as time allows and as the meeting chair allows.
6. Members may not speak more than twice on any one issue, subject to the discretion of the meeting chair.
7. Directors and Members shall refrain from engaging in personal oral attacks on either Board Members, fellow Association Members, the Association Operations Manager or Office Manager, and/or anyone else present in the room.
8. Directors and Members shall at all times behave with common courtesy and civility, and refrain from the use of abusive, rude, threatening, or crude language. At no time should any Member or Director engage in physical contact or threaten physical contact.
9. Members shall not record any portion of board meetings or member meetings, including audio, video, or via any other medium. The Board shall be responsible for producing the only official record of the meetings, which is the minutes.
10. Directors and Members attending meetings in person shall abide by County Health Department guidelines and mandates regarding COVID-19 or other pandemic, including but not limited to social distancing, mask wearing, and hygiene. No Director or Member should attend a meeting in person if he or she is suffering symptoms of COVID-19 or is under quarantine.
The Board, at its discretion, may ask anyone violating these rules or otherwise disrupting a meeting to immediately leave the meeting, and after proper notice and hearing may additionally impose disciplinary action, pursuant to the Association’s Amended and Restated Bylaws and Amended and Restated Articles of Incorporation, and/or applicable law.
Members of the Board of Directors may be contacted through the RESA office at (408) 353-1866, or simply by filling out the form below to send a comment, a suggestion, or a question to the Board.