7:30 Determination of Quorum
7:35 Approval of Agenda
7:40 Approval of Minutes – March 17, 2021
7:50 President’s Report – Chris Goldsbury
8:05 Treasurer’s Report – Todd Lehr
8:15 Firewise Report – Jeff Bates
8:30 Operations Manager’s Report – Jeff Bates
- Office Manager’s Report – no report
8:45 New Business/Public Comment
9:00 Old Business
9:15 Executive Session
2021 Annual Meeting of the Members election results are as follows.
Out of 475 RESA members (residential and vacant lot owners), only 342 were members in good standing and received ballots. Of the 342 ballots mailed out, 164 members’ ballots were received (48%) by the 2:00pm cutoff time on April 11, 2021.
Possible votes available are 1272.22, quorum requires 254 (20% of available votes). Total votes received were 633.36, so quorum was met.
Voting results are as follows:
- Chris Goldsbury (incumbent) votes: 550.56
- Angela Hedges votes: 482.81
- Sandy Birkholz votes: 302.70
- Darren Eastman votes: 237.95
- Rita Manachi votes: 215.50
- Kipp Berdiansky votes: 102.66
This Saturday, April 17, 2021, is the first of RESA’s Community Brush Chipping Program scheduled days. This “drive-up” program will begin at 7:30am and will end at 3:30pm, with a lunch break tentatively scheduled from noon to 12:30pm. Please follow the below guidelines:
- No poison oak, ivy, blackberry vines, palm fronds, roots, stumps, rocks or mud.
- No loose leaves, pine needles or yard clippings. Only woody brush/branches.
- No non-compostable materials (painted or preserved lumber, trash, metal, wire, etc).