Just 8 miles south of Los Gatos you’ll find everything you need for your next event.
As seen on Here Comes the Guide .
Located in the beautiful Santa Cruz Mountains, just minutes south of Los Gatos, the Pavilion at Redwood Estates is a wonderful setting for any event. Take the Redwood Estates exit off Highway 17, turn right, and follow the signs a quarter mile up the hill to the Pavilion.
The Pavilion and its grounds are available for weddings and receptions; birthday, anniversary, and graduation parties; bar and bat mitzvahs; and dances. The facility is also available for corporate functions and group meetings.
The Pavilion is a 3,500 sq. ft. cedar building with open-beam, knotty pine ceilings above an 1,800 square foot maple dance floor and large picture windows allowing gorgeous views of the mountain area. Amenities include a kitchen (refrigerator, sink, and counter space for food preparation), a hand-built brick barbecue, and a spacious redwood deck. Tables and chairs are available for use during your event, or you may bring in your own. Maximum occupancy is 125.
Whether your next event is a birthday party; a bar or bat mitzvah; or a dance with a live band, DJ, or iPod playlist, the Pavilion can form the backdrop to memories you treasure. The side lawn is a great location for a children’s bounce house or a friendly game of volleyball, badminton, or croquet. With an outdoor barbecue, a redwood deck, and the dance floor, your guests will have the time of their lives.
“The Pavilion was perfect for the 50th birthday party we threw recently. We had a live band, Oktoberfest style seating, and had the bar outside on the deck. It was a great place for us and 100 of our closest friends.”
Need a place for a training seminar? Looking for a venue for your next company offsite? Or do you simply want a location close to Silicon Valley where your group can get away for some time to focus? The Pavilion can seat as many as 125 (county regulations permitting), with ample onsite parking available for cars and shuttle buses. With recently installed state-of-the-art presentation technology, all you need to bring is your laptop.
Meeting options available:
- 110” 1080p HD display
- Wi-Fi and remote A/V
- HDMI digital projection system
- Logitech Harmony 1100 remote
- Wireless Lavalier and handheld microphone
- PlayStation 3 with Blu-ray® technology
- iPod audio/video friendly
To book the Pavilion at Redwood Estates
To rent the Pavilion, please follow these steps:
- Download the Pavilion Rental Package. Your signature indicates you have read and understood the terms of the rental.
- Contact the Redwood Estates Services Association at (408) 353-1866 for further information, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Obtain liability insurance. Secure a minimum of $1,000,000, naming Redwood Estates Services Association (RESA) as additionally insured. If liquor is going to be on site, include liquor liability. Absolutely no sales of alcohol.
- Give us a security deposit of $1500.00 (to be refunded 2-weeks after event in most cases). Security deposit is due at time of reservation.
- Pay the rental fee of $5,000.00, due 45-days prior to your event. Rental fee includes use of Pavilion and grounds, 18 six-foot rectangular tables, 125 outside chairs and 125 inside chairs, barbecue, professional cleaner, (see “Pavilion Attendant Walk Through” for cleaning you are responsible for), and attendant. The attendant will be reserved by the RESA office. Rental does not allow access to the Redwood Estates Pool.
You can mail documents to RESA, P.O. Box 591, Redwood Estates, CA 95044, fax to (408) 353-5107, email to email@example.com, or drop off completed paperwork at the RESA office located at the Pavilion. For your convenience, in front of the RESA office is a locked mailbox if the office should be closed.
Please feel free to call should you have any questions or to arrange a tour: (408) 353-1866.
The Pavilion at Redwood Estates
21450 Madrone Drive
Los Gatos, CA 95033