Open Memorial Day Weekend: May 27-29, 12pm-4pm
Open Daily: June 3, through September 4, 2022
M-F 12pm to 7:00pm
Sat-Sun 12pm to 6:00pm
Schedule above is granted that weather is permitting.
- Sign-in/Out – Sign in and out with each visit on the clip board at the Snack Shack.
- Emergency Contact – Please fill out and initial the Members Pool Card (kept on file at the pool) with emergency contact information.
- Guests – Members may bring up to two guests for a $5 per guest fee, as long as they accompany their guests at the pool at all times.
- Younger Swimmers
- Children under 5-years of age up to 9-years must be accompanied by an adult 18-years of age or older. If the adult is not the parent or legal guardian, they must have written permission from the parent.
- Children aged 10 or older are required to pass a swimming ability test given by the lifeguard in order to remain at the pool unaccompanied by an adult.
The pool is open to members in good standing (no more than 30-days delinquent on monthly assessment payments) – contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office (408) 353-1866 to get caught up!
The schedule, policies, and full list of rules will also be sent out on the May 15th, Monthly Assessment mailer.
Greetings Residents of Redwood Estates,
West Valley Construction, on behalf of San Jose Water Company, will be installing a new water main and services on the following streets: Madrone Drive (Pavilion to R.E. Store), Broadway Rd., Laverne Dr., Patricia Ct., Judith Ct., Mt. View Ct., and Locust Ct. beginning on or near June 5th
Utility owners will mark the location of existing underground utilities with white markings. We will begin potholing to dig down and verify the depth and location of any utilities that may be present. All trenches and potholes will be backfilled or covered with steel trench plates at the end of each day.
This process will take several weeks to complete. We will send out a map showing our starting location with highlighted roads
that will be affected to allow residents/business owners to plan accordingly. Access in-and-out of your homes will be granted as needed – for narrow roads, there will be times during the day that certain areas are not accessible.
The project work hours are limited to 8AM-6PM Monday through Thursday. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
Water services will not be interrupted during the installation process over the next several months. However, once this project is near completion, and the new water main is activated, we will need to switch your water service connection to the new water main
. This process will require your water service s be turned off for a period of 6-8 hours. Residents affected by this new water main connection will be notified at least 72-hours before the interruption.
Please, be on the lookout for updates in the coming weeks as we look forward to getting this project underway.
West Valley Construction Company