Open Memorial Day Weekend: May 27-29, 12pm-4pm
Open Daily: June 3, through September 4, 2022
M-F 12pm to 7:00pm
Sat-Sun 12pm to 6:00pm
Schedule above is granted that weather is permitting.
- Sign-in/Out – Sign in and out with each visit on the clip board at the Snack Shack.
- Emergency Contact – Please fill out and initial the Members Pool Card (kept on file at the pool) with emergency contact information.
- Guests – Members may bring up to two guests for a $5 per guest fee, as long as they accompany their guests at the pool at all times.
- Younger Swimmers
- Children under 5-years of age up to 9-years must be accompanied by an adult 18-years of age or older. If the adult is not the parent or legal guardian, they must have written permission from the parent.
- Children aged 10 or older are required to pass a swimming ability test given by the lifeguard in order to remain at the pool unaccompanied by an adult.
The pool is open to members in good standing (no more than 30-days delinquent on monthly assessment payments) – contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office (408) 353-1866 to get caught up!
The schedule, policies, and full list of rules will also be sent out on the May 15th, Monthly Assessment mailer.