2021 Annual Meeting of the Members election results are as follows.
Out of 475 RESA members (residential and vacant lot owners), only 342 were members in good standing and received ballots. Of the 342 ballots mailed out, 164 members’ ballots were received (48%) by the 2:00pm cutoff time on April 11, 2021.
Possible votes available are 1272.22, quorum requires 254 (20% of available votes). Total votes received were 633.36, so quorum was met.
Voting results are as follows:
- Chris Goldsbury (incumbent) votes: 550.56
- Angela Hedges votes: 482.81
- Sandy Birkholz votes: 302.70
- Darren Eastman votes: 237.95
- Rita Manachi votes: 215.50
- Kipp Berdiansky votes: 102.66