Redwood Estates Pool Party
July 31, 2016
Pool Hours noon–7:00 p.m. (weather permitting)
Barbecue @ 3:00 p.m.
Bring a dish to share
RESA will provide hot dogs, hamburgers, drinks, and paper products. Meet your neighbors, swim, and barbecue at the Redwood Estates Pool. See you there!
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
Redwood Estates Pavilion
21450 Madrone Drive, Los Gatos, CA
A free event!
Join us for the 15th Annual Mountain Residents Night Out, a community safety event and barbecue. Meet the locally assigned deputies, fire department staff, CHP officers, and representatives from many other local community organizations. Participating organizations provide a wide range of public safety information and fun activities for all ages.
Barbecue dinner by Nonno’s of Redwood Estates: $5.00. Nonno’s will provide a barbecue dinner for this great price. Veggie burgers are also available. Advance dinner tickets are recommended, and can be purchased at Nonno’s in Redwood Estates. Tickets may also be purchased at the event.
Hosted by the Loma Prieta Community Foundation and the Redwood Estates Services Association. Questions? Phone RESA at 408-353-1866.
The continued lack of rain this winter has significantly increased the fire danger in our mountain communities. It is the time of year to prepare for wildfire season and create defensible space around your home. Not only does this help protect your home in the case of a wildland fire, it also helps protect our community as a whole.
Our next Brush Chipping Day is June 13 at the Pavilion parking lot, from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Drive-up only; please do not leave piles.
Find more information at the Fire Safe website.
Join your neighbors and friends for a community celebration and open house on Sunday, September 7, from 2–7:00 p.m. to say thank you to the mountain community who united in support of rebuilding Lexington School. Come visit the new campus and enjoy live music, fun, food truck delicacies, and baked goods by the 5th Grade class in appreciation for all the hard work and love that went into rebuilding the historic school.
GreenWaste Recovery, in cooperation with Santa Clara County and RESA, will be conducting the Lexington Hills Neighborhood Cleanup Day on August 16 from 8:00–11:00 a.m. at the Pavilion. You must have in possession the notice card that GreenWaste mailed to your home in order to participate.
- House and lawn furniture
- Rugs and carpet
- Large appliances (not containing CFCs), e.g. washers, dryers, ranges, water heaters
- Up to 30 gallons of rock, dirt, asphalt or concrete per household
- Up to 30 gallons of construction or demolition debris per household
- Bicycles and exercise equipment
- Small metal appliances
- Scrap metal less than 40 lbs and less than 2 feet in length
- Wood waste
- Tree trimmings less than 6″ in diameter and less than 6′ in length
Items not accepted:
- Appliances containing CFCs (e.g. air conditioners, refrigerators, freezers)
- Fuel cans or engine parts containing oil, grease, or gasoline (i.e. lawn mowers)
- Large amounts of rock, dirt, asphalt or concrete
- Large pieces of glass
- eWaste (e.g. TVs, computers)
- Household hazardous waste (e.g., compact fluorescent lights and tubes, oil, paint, liquids, chemicals, pesticides, needles)